Thursday, January 11, 2007

Visit to New Mexico!

 
This is a picture of me with my cousin Max, my brother David and my uncle Dominic
 
This is my father Pat and my brother David!
 
My mother Virginia, Granmother, brother and nephew Beau
 
New Mexico landscpe

I have recently retruned from my trip to visit my family in New Mexico. It was really a great trip, even though it was only 2 days. It was also very cold there, it was around 10 degrees F the day I left. I was glad to be back in California where the the weather was nice and warm.

I had th opportunity to see some cousins and uncles that I haven't seen in several years. Please pray for my uncle Dominic who is battling with cancer right now. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude... glad you were able to make it! Those crazy Santa Ana winds...
"I am El Nino, all other storms must bow down to me".

Love you guys

rick