Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dinner with old friends

Phil, Damian, Danny
 
Sandra, Michelle, Rebekah
 
Damian and Danny
 
 
This week Sandra and I had th opportunity to hook up with some old friends from Vista. Danny and Phil were instrumental in my early life as a believer. They were their to disciple and encourage me as I had begun a new life in Christ. They are both awesome men of God, they both have since gotten married. Phil has a baby girl named Eden and a little boy on the way.

Phil and Rebkah are currently serving the Lord in Costa Rica. They have been there serving for 10 months now. The Lord is doing wonderful things in their lives. Danny and Michelle oversee S.E.N.D. Ministries, they focus on taking small teams into the nations for a period of five months at a time. They are just returning back from a trip to Morocco and Spain. Please pray for bother families as they both have many steps ahead of them. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, the Velarde family! I miss you guys! I miss Sandra's cooking. I miss all of your bright smiling faces! Jesus loves you guys!!!! I love you too ^____^
-Nicky

Anonymous said...

Hey, we are praying for you, finally you are going to Italia today, we love you, have a safe and blessed trip. We really enjoyed knowing you and the kids, Josh still talks of little Micah and we get a chuckle.
Blessings,
The Bonner´s