Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday Silas!






Hey family and friends! Last Friday the 29th Silas turned 1. We had a wonderful time at lunch. We went to Four Seasons Steakhouse, it's his favorite : ) We had lunch and spent the day together as a family. Then on Sunday night Sandra made him some Philippino cuisine that we took to some friends house. She also made him a yellow cake with chocolate frosting another one of my I mean his favorites, I think the saying goes "like father like son" anyways we had a wonderful day together, if you have a chance send Silas a Happy B-day comment, he'll be super blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Papas! It looks like you all had a wonderful time celebrating Silas' 1st. Love you.

Anonymous said...

My love, my wishes and my prayers are with my precious grandson, Silas. I prayers are with all of you always. I love you all. Nana

Anonymous said...

Silas looks like he's got a monk hair-dew!!!
Voondie