Monday, October 02, 2006

Damian and Sandra's 5th Anniversary!


The 29th was not only Silas's 1st Birthday, but it was also our 5th wedding anniversary. It was five years ago that God blessed me with Sandra to be my bride and helpmate. As I considered the last five years things haven't been perfect but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Our marriage, like our lives is a trophy of God's grace and I thank the Lord daily for the wonderful woman that He has brought into my life. Pray for us that God would continue to strengthen our marriage for all that He has in store for us, be blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! May the Lord continue to bless and strength your marriage. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow praise the Lord guys! Everything happening right now with Silas turning 1 and your guys anniversary! Cool stuff. May the shine His face upon your family! Hope to talk to you soon.

Torres Family said...

Congratulations on your anniversary guys. We are totally blessed by you. Sandra, Mona is constantly talking about needing to talk to you. You made a huge impact on her life.