Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Derek and Allison Forbes Wedding






This past weekend Derek and Allison took a vow of marriage, it was an absolute wonderful wedding, one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been too, perhaps one thing that made it so beautiful is that I have been able to see the Lord at work in Derek's life for many years, I have had the privilege to walk with him through difficult times and now I see all that the Lord has done in him, through him and for Him, PRAISE THE KING!

Sandra and I are both so blessed for the both of you, we love you guys so much and can't wait to see all that the Lord has in store for you guys. I pray that in the future we will in some way be able to serve the Lord together, keep charging for Jesus and fall more in love with Him daily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such beautiful pictures!!! How awesome, God is soooo good! It was such an incredible blessing to see you guys and hang out. We love and miss you already.

Blessings,
Tiff

Yasutomo said...

Man!!!That was awesome wedding!!
It was big blessing to see you and hang out!!!
I miss you all!!!

(opps found myself saying same things as Tiff...)