Monday, October 01, 2007

Not only that...


Not only was it Silas's Birthday party but we had a surprise visitor from Venus, I mean New Jersey come to visit. It really was a huge surprise for Sandra. It was something that was planned a month ago, everybody but Sandra knew about it. Jess Andersen and Ella made a surprise visit to Albuquerque. If, you didn't notice in the birthday pictures.

Vanessa picked her up at the airport and brought her to our house. She was then stuffed into a box decorated like a cake (photos to come), with the baby. Sandra was brought out to the garage to see this big cake sitting there that Jess burst out of. It was great to see Jess and Ella and the surprise on Sandra's face.

We get to spend the next 10 days visiting with them and catching up on things and reminiscing about the good times we shared in Okinawa, pray for Matt who is home in New Jersey while we get the benefit of having his family here with us.

5 comments:

The Langley Family said...

You ladies look beautiful! I hope you have a great visit, just don't tell any mean Cindy Langley stories (is there any other kind?)
Miss you much~CindyLu

Anonymous said...

Now it's my turn to wish I were there! I could squeeze right in there! I wish I could have seen Jess jump out of that cake. Was she dressed? HA HA Love you guys! Nicole

Anonymous said...

You girls look sooooo beautiful!! Have a great visit Jess. God bless you all :o)

Love ya,
Tiffany

Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

Vanessa told me about the surprise. I wish I could have been there too! I miss you guys and all the food we end up eating! I hope to see you all soon!

Cathy

oki4jesus said...

That's just too cool.
From "scavenger hunting" to car decoratingn to jumping out of cakes - the fun just doesn't stop- even when your thousands of miles away. :)
miss you all very much -

pastor rick & family