Thursday, July 12, 2007

Road Trip: Part One






Greetings!

Well it has been roughly 17 days that we have been on our family road trip. It has been an incredible time traveling across the U.S. and back. We started in Albuquerque, NM on the 24th of June and as of today, we are in Nashville TN. We have had so much fun traveling and seeing many states and historical landmarks, and friends. We have taken pictures of the signs of every state that we have traveled through. We pray that you enjoy all the pictures to come, be blessed.

The first day we traveled from Albuquerque to Dallas. Dallas was a very beautiful city as well as really cool for me, I grew up a Dallas Cowboy's fan, so for me to go and see Texas Stadium was really great. We also stopped in Whichita Falls, TX. The restaurant I am standing in front of is owned by a friends father, I always heard about it so thought it would be cool to stop and see, Go Cowboys!

No comments: