Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sandra's 30th...Part I







Happy Birthday Sandra!!! Today we celebrated Sandra's 30th birthday. We were really blessed because some good friends of ours took Micah and Hannah for the night. Sandra, Micah and I went out for dinner and coffee ending our night at the Laguna Gardens Hotel in Ginowan. It is a really nice place and we spent the evening swimming and sitting in the jacuzzi.

This morning I picked the kids up early and brought them to the hotel to come swimming with us, we had a really good time as a family. The weather was great and the water felt so good. They had a water slide there at the hotel that Sandra and I got to play on, it reminded me of my childhood, although Hannah and Micah just sat and watched Sandra and I act like children. The breakfast buffet was out of this world, I wish I had taken pictures but I didn't want to look like a silly tourist taking pictures of the buffet line. I strongly recommend this place to anybody desiring to come and visit Okinawa, or those living here. Overall we had a great time ringing in 30 years for my lovely wife. Tonight we are having a party for her here at our building, church family and friends will be with us to celebrate and rejoice with Sandra, please check back with us for the Part II of Sandra's 30th for pictures of her party, also please leave Sandra a Happy Birthday comment, be encouraged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am blessed to see that you had a wonderful day. I am looking forward to seeing the pics for Part II. Wish I was there, but you know I love you. I hope they made all your favorite foods.:)Oh, and there should have been an ice cream cake. Hehehe.
God is great and will continue to do great and mighty things in your life that you live for Him. Praying for you as always. Ciao.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandra!
We love you guys and hope that all is well. Hope you have a great 30th year.
The Mckays

Anonymous said...

Sorry we are writing so late Sandra, but we hope you enjoyed your day and were super blessed!

Happy (late) Birthday!
Sofia and Mike O.